Reproduction of buckles for women’s shoes from the late 18th century from a private collection.
Their style and design make these buckles not only a functional element for adjusting the shoe, thanks to their work and finishing in large strass stones they were part of the whole of jewels worn by the well-to-do classes in the great celebrations of the 18th and early 19th centuries.
- Craftsman product manufactured by hand by L’Alcorç.
- Product not available in stock, it is made to order exclusively, it has no exchange or refund.
- Delivery time approximately 15 business days.
- Made entirely in brass.
- Available without anchors upon request.
- Available in two finishes gold and silver plated.
- Swarovski crystals.
- The color of the stones can be customized.
- Manufactured entirely in Spain.
How do these buckles work?
Do not you know how these buckles are placed?
Do not worry! We explain it to you in our blog.