Shoe buckle reproduction from private collection. This model of shoe buckle was used for a longer period of time. Due to their simplicity, they were used both for men and women during the 18th and 19th centuries. This same format was used as belt buckle, bags, ect.
Available in two finishes Gold and Silver
- Total height 4cm, total length 5.5cm.
- Buckle pitch 2.04cm
- Craftsman product manufactured by hand by L’Alcorç.
- Delivery time approximately 15 business days.
- Step Width 2.5cm
- Made entirely in brass.
- Available in two finishes gold or silver plated.
- Available in two fastening systems, orginal or modified.
- Manufactured entirely in Spain.
How do these buckles work?
Do not you know how these buckles are placed?
Do not worry! We explain it to you in our blog.