Shoe buckle reproduction from private collection. This model of shoe buckle was used for a longer period of time. Due to their simplicity, they were used both for men and women during the 18th and 19th centuries. This same format was used as belt buckle, bags, ect.
Available in two finishes and with two fastening systems.
-Original Fastening: With the two original anchors with which the buckle was attached to the shoes of the time.
-Modified Fastening: This buckle model had other uses and underwent modifications. When the patterns of the shoes changed, the anchoring system was removed to hold them sewn as an ornament. They also had different uses for closing belts, handbags, ect. They even became a brooch!
- Craftsman product manufactured by hand by L’Alcorç.
- Delivery time approximately 15 business days.
- Made entirely in brass.
- Available in two finishes gold or silver plated.
- Available in two fastening systems, orginal or modified.
- Manufactured entirely in Spain.
How do these buckles work?
Do not you know how these buckles are placed?
Do not worry! We explain it to you in our blog.
There are no reviews yet.