Long socks made in scotish thread. An ultra-thin and extremely adaptable type of mercerized cotton. Inspired by the garments used to claim the female vote in the UK at the end of the 19th century. Extremely fine, its composition ensures maximum strength and adaptability. Design without rubber grip, without squeezing.
It’s a mechanical sock, so it’s extremely comfortable. It has no seams, nor its point is stuck in the sole of the foot.
- Scottish Thread 78%, Polyamide 2%, Lycra 15%. Elastic 5%.
- Anti-pressure fist and larger dimension in the upper area.
- Color Black.
- Drawing cotton colors Votes for Women.
- Size M – Adjustable from a spanish size 37/38 to a 39/40 (EU).
- Size L – Adjustable from a spanish size 40/41 to a 43/44 (EU).