Reproduction of buckles for mid-18th-century men’s shoes from the L’Alcorç collection.
A large buckle perfect to complement men’s shoes to recreate the 18th century.
- Dimensions 5.2cm wide x 8cm long (curved). Buckle pitch 2.8cm
- Craftsman product manufactured by hand by L ‘ Alcorç.
- Delivery time approximately 20 business days.
- Made entirely in brass.
- Available without anchors upon request.
- Available in two finishes gold and silver plated.
- Manufactured entirely in Spain.
How do these buckles work?
Do not you know how these buckles are placed?
Do not worry! We explain it to you in our blog.