Reproduction of shoe buckle, particular collection of L’Alcorç dating from the early nineteenth century.
Available in two finishes and with two fastening systems.
– Original fastening: With the two original anchors with which the buckle was attached to the shoes of the time.
-Modified fastening: This type of buckles were not discarded. They were modified to be able to continue using them when changing the fashion and the type of shoe. With the change of the fashions the system of subjection to the shoe was eliminated and it was changed by a bar. With this type of fastening, shoes were sewn in the second half of the 19th century and onwards.
- Craftsman product manufactured by hand by L ‘ Alcorç.
- Made entirely in brass.
- Available without anchors upon request.
- Available in two finishes gold or silver plated.
- Available in two fastening systems, orginal or modified.
- Manufactured entirely in Spain.
How do these buckles work?
Do not you know how these buckles are placed?
Do not worry! We explain it to you in our blog.